Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tin Man of Goshen Meets Zippy the Pinhead

It was a fall day and the Tin Man of Goshen was enjoying watching the New England fall foliage change colors. This is when a strange looking fellow showed up and introduced himself.
“My name is Zippy the Pinhead and my creator is Bill Griffith. He has me on an tour in search of landmarks. And you?” He asked.

zippy the pin head

“My name is the Tin Man of Goshen,” the Tin Man replied. “I was created by Donald Affhauser and George Duensser in 1957. I now reside at the Good Time Stove Company as a mascot, of sorts, a landmark.”

zippy the pin head

“I can’t help but notice you have a heart. What’s that all about?”

zippy the pin head

Learn more about the travels of Zippy the Pinhead and his creator Bill Griffith online at http://www.zippythepinhead.com/

zippy the pin head

No comments: